Everybody has them. Nobody has to tell us that some are useless. But here are a few things where your opinion doesn't matter, but it's fun to give it anyway.
1. Do you think e-readers have become so popular because of the convenience factor or the price of books often being offered for free or cheaper than a print book?
2. Do you prefer reading a print book or an e-reader?
3. Do you think too many books are published each year?
4. Approximately how many books do you read in a year?
5. What is the proportion (in your reading) of novels to non-fiction?
Harmless opinions if you care to express yours.
Father, you've created some of us to be outspoken and others to be shy or withdrawn. We know your ability to love all kinds. And we know we need to love more and better. Only you can help us to do that. In the Name of Jesus, Amen.